Classroom Paint Brushes For Sale | The Classroom Store
Quality, cost-effective student paintbrushes make it easy to bring the arts to your class. Browse our wide variety of paintbrushes for students for sale!
The right brushes are key to getting the effects you're after when working with paints and can come in a wide range of styles. But sometimes, your students just need a simple vessel to get paint on paper without any frills. We have a wide variety of paintbrushes for students for sale, so you can find the right brushes for your class at any skill level.
Types of Student Paintbrushes for Sale OnlineOur large inventory includes individual-stock brushes, moderately sized packs and large classpacks to set your students up for success. You can get just a few brushes for specialty applications or a variety, so each student can use brushes simultaneously. Many products come in conveniently divided packages or easy-to-store plastic cylinders. Keep an eye out for jumbo paintbrushes or easy-grip paintbrushes for little artists.If you're not familiar with paintbrushes, you may be surprised at how many different types there are. Some of the most popular brushes you'll find for kids and students include:
- Round-bristle brushes. Round-bristle brushes are one of the most commonly used paintbrushes for kids. They're great for general-purpose painting and offer good control over thicknesses with a thin tip and wider base.
- Flat-bristle brushes. Flat-bristle brushes are another great all-purpose option with a flat edge for fine lines, straight edges, washes and varnishing.
- Stubby/stipple/stencil brushes. This brush is short and stiff, good for stencils and soft dotting effects.
- Wash/mop brushes. Use these wide and soft bristles for covering large surface areas and watercoloring.
- Varnish/utility brushes. Varnish/utility brushes have long, large and flat bristles like you'd find for painting a wall in your house.
- Long-handled/easel brushes. These brushes have extra-long handles so painters can stand farther back from an easel while working.
- Sponge brushes. Sponge brushes work for easy coverage and sponge effects.