Early Learning Puzzles for Sale
Early learning puzzles are a little different than puzzles for adults. They typically feature very large pieces, great for still-growing hands, and different educational topics, such as numbers to match up or animals to identify. There are many different types of early learning puzzles to choose from:
- Knob puzzles: Knob puzzles feature just a handful of large pieces, each with a big knob on them. This makes it easier for kids to grab onto and place pieces.
- Matching games: Some puzzles involve connecting two matching pieces, such as different parts of a math problem or a letter and an item that starts with it. Kids get to practice these skills while the conjoining edges give them a handy hint if they need a nudge in the right direction.
- Traditional puzzles: You can also find age-appropriate classic wooden puzzles for kids with fun scenes and large pieces.
- Cube puzzles: Cube puzzles consist of a tray and cubes, with the puzzle pieces displayed as images on each side of the cubes. They provide multiple puzzles in one kit and add an extra element to the challenge. Some even have sounds that play when the child solves the puzzle.
Why Use Puzzles?
No matter which type of puzzle your young learner is using, you can expect them to gain a variety of valuable skills along the way. Kids' jigsaw puzzles are great for helping with:
- Concentration. Sustained focus can take some practice. Wooden puzzles for toddlers help them build these skills and improve their attention spans, provided the puzzle is age-appropriate.
- Spatial awareness. Puzzles can promote spatial ability in kids, helping them understand more about how objects relate to each other in space.
- Self-confidence. The satisfaction of solving a puzzle can do wonders for a child's self-confidence.
- Fine motor skills. Parsing through the little pieces and putting them in place requires some dexterity. Kids develop these fine motor skills as they work with puzzles.
- Problem-solving skills. Solving a puzzle requires students to exercise some creative thinking. It's a great way for kids to work on their problem-solving skills.
- Specific topics. Plenty of puzzles feature educational topics, so students can gain familiarity and learn more with each piece they place.
Choose The Classroom Store as Your Source for Early Learning Puzzles
Teachers and parents alike turn to The Classroom Store for a vast assortment of quality early learning puzzles for sale online at affordable prices. Whether you're looking for a fun way to pass the time or have a specific educational goal in mind, our puzzles for kids can help. We have many hard-to-find and closeout puzzles. Plus, our team is happy to help
if you need any assistance.
To learn more about our puzzles, browse our inventory and buy what you need today.